Tuesday, February 08, 2005

A Comic Sketch of an Old Dream






Me and my girlfriend are driving down the road, when I notice the mountain range to our left is attracting thousands of thunder bolts. They are blitzing down into the mountaintops, and going horizontally between the giant rocks. I'm so caught up in this spectacle, that I apparently forget to keep the car on the road.

I try to get back on the road, but overcorrect, and we end up plunging out from a cliff on the other side. We are about to crash onto the ground, where many other drivers have met the same fate as us, when my alarm goes off (!) and I'm brutally jerked out of the dream. The whole experience was quite unnerving.

Blogger.com seems to think I'm japanese, btw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home