Wednesday, February 02, 2005

In its infacy

I need a purpose with my life. Work 8 hours, play 8 hours, sleep 8 hours doesn't quite cut it for me. I go to a college that I like and I have a loving girlfriend I adore. But there's something missing. I want to tell the world who I am! There's so many ideas inside my head that could come to use for someone else!

Actually, I don't get that many ideas on a daily basis, only when I sit down and consciously write down random ramblings, quite like this. I need more ideas. New ideas are a reason to live.

Solution: start blogging! It's the latest fad and all the kids are going wild about it, and it gives me a reason to think about the outside world. Maybe I will even meet some new friends. Blogger friends.

There's just no end to the possibilities. So here I am. Blog you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home